Scrypt Mining Hash Rate: 504MH/s (±7% is expected).
Compatible Coins: Litecoin and any other Scrypt-based coins.
Power Consumption: 800W (±10%) at the wall.
Noise level: Loud. Not for desk-top use. Sounds like a vacuum.
Chip quantity per unit: 288 x BM1485.
Rated Voltage: 11.60 ~13.00V.
Operating Temperature: 0C to 40C.
Network Connection: Ethernet (cable not included).
1. Due to the nature of these products, there are higher than normal restocking fees (typically 40%). The restocking fees are typically waived in the event that there is a provable failure within the first 30 days. In the event that you experience a failure, please reach out to the seller immediately so that we can begin troubleshooting with you and/or processing a return.
2. Each AntMiner L3+ requires NINE 6-pin PCI-e connectors for 12V DC input (must be very stable power supply) There are four hash boards that require two 6-pin PCI-e connectors each and one additional 6-pin PCI-e connector on the controller. All NINE 6-pin PCI-e connectors are required. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hash board to prevent possible damage and instability.
3. Power consumption figures will vary with your PSU's efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter.
4. Power supply unit is NOT included. Bitmain recommends the APW3++ power supply for the AntMiner L3+.
5. AntMiners are LOUD. The L3+ sounds like a vacuum and is not recommended for use within homes. Many people use basements or sheds, but returns due to noise will be subject to the full restocking fee.
Compatible Coins: Any coin based on the Scrypt algorithm. There are many dozen coins, but the most well known is Litecoin.
How about the Warranty?
For all the miners new and used If it is within the warranty period, the original factory of the miners will be responsible for it. If it is out of warranty, we will provide paid maintenance service. Normally after-Sales maintenance service of brand new miners starts from the date of delivery by the manufacture factory within 180 days.
The following conditions will invalidate the warranty
1.The mining machine itself is dismantled, and the components are changed and replaced.
2.Damage caused by lightning strikes, voltage surges, inferior power supplies, etc.
3.Ingress of water, circuit boards and components are affected by moisture and corrosion;
4.The circuit board has burnt marks or the chip is burned;