|Also known as
||150 x 180 x 85mm
||5 - 45 °C
||5 - 95 %
About this miner
Goldshell KD-BOX Kadena miner Hash Power in a small BOX Easy to mine anytime anywhere.
Wall power 205W±5%
Noise Level 35db
A product for every one
Simple operation brings high-quality experience.
In order to explore a product form that is more suitable for the crypto world Goldshell pursues product quality and user experience.
Box effectively balance performance and energy consumption.
No additional equipment required
Suitable for home, office and various use environments.
If your Goldshell miner is crashing every few days randomly or you notice your hash rate is falling to zero its likely because you need an update and your firmware is not up to date I recommend you update to the newest firmware. Currently the KD-Box is at 2.1.0. To do this just follow these steps.
- Log into your Goldshell miner while connected to the same internet your miner is connected to. You can do this by logging into your router and finding the IP address of the miner. If you have Xfinity you can wait until you get a push notification in the app that a new device connected then just type in the local IP address into your internet browser (example 10.0.0.70)
- One you are in just scroll down and you should see what firmware you have loaded in on your miner. If its not the most recent firmware and you are having issues with your miner then its time to upgrade baby!
- Head over to goldshellminer · GitHub 17 then click on “Firmware” from there go to firmware-Goldshell-KDBox-2.1.0.cpb 17 and download the file.
- Next you will want to go back to the miner in your browser by typing in the IP address while you are connected on the same network, Once the Goldshell miner comes up go to System…scroll down and you should see “Update” - Just pop in the .cpb file you just downloaded and you should be good to go.
- Your miner will restart you should the hear the fans get louder and it will come back on-line. (One of my miners came back on with a different local IP address so just make sure you are typing in the correct local IP before you freak out. Log in, check out the new UI and make sure your pool is still connected.
How about the Warranty?
A.180 days warranty for new machine.If it is within the warranty period, the original factory of the miners will be responsible for it. If it is out of warranty, we will provide paid maintenance service
B.For used miners,we will send testing video with SN code before shipment to make sure every miner is in a good state. And we will provide paid maintenance service after that.