||134 x 242 x 302mm
||5 - 45 °C
||5 - 95 %
Bitmain has released a new productive miner Antminer Z11 135Ks with excellent performance. Z11 is designed for mining Komodo and Zcash cryptocurrencies, its energy efficiency is 60%. The power of the ASIC is more than 3 times higher than the device of the previous generation - Z9.
- The algorithm of work is EquiHash / Zcash.
- Power consumption - 1416 watts.
- The operating temperature range is from 0 to +40 degrees.
- Weight - 7 kg.
- Cooling system - 2 fans.
- Manufacturer's warranty - 6 months.
- Hashrate - 135 kSoL.
Antminer Z11 135Ks is assembled on 12nm chips, which indicates a higher profitability of the device compared to the Z9 and Z9 mini models. Dimensions and weight are relatively small (practically unchanged since the last modification), energy consumption has increased by 30%, but the hash rate has also increased by 3 times.
Asik is equipped with two fans located on top of each other. The Z11 makes quite a lot of noise, so it is better to place the device in an isolated room. Coolers effectively remove heat from the case, which increased the service life of the working units. Additional protection is provided by a mechanical-resistant aluminum alloy housing.
Features of connecting and configuring Antminer Z11 135Ks
In the complete set with the equipment, instructions are provided in English, which somewhat complicates the setup process. The connection of the Z11 135Ks begins with plugging the power supply into an outlet. Then follow the algorithm:
- Remove the cover from the back, located above the fan.
- Connect Ethernet wire.
- Download a utility that will allow you to determine the IP address.
- Log in as administrator to IPReporter on your PC.
- Select the "default" mode or any other that suits you.
- Press the Start button until a characteristic sound signal appears.
- Fill in the pool address, device ID and password.
The device can be flashed by pressing the Upgrade button, saving the pools is done by checking the Keep Settings checkbox. To reset the settings to the factory settings, just turn on the ASIC, and then hold down the reset button for 10 seconds.